`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Austin Jackson

WTTF Austin Jackson
So I decided that I want to super collect Austin Jackson and I need pretty much everything. Base,Sp, Auto,GU.

I would really like any 2011 Triple Threads Future Phenoms GU/Auto. I currently have the gold #'d to 25.

If you have any please take a look at my org and send offers. Thanks!
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: WTTF Austin Jackson
Anybody?
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

Do you have anything else that isnt listed? I have a nice Best and Austin that I would move but I didnt see anything that I was too interested in.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(06-02-2012, 08:33 PM)kfeldman Wrote: Do you have anything else that isnt listed? I have a nice Best and Austin that I would move but I didnt see anything that I was too interested in.
PM sent

tons...check me
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Bump.

Still Looking.