`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trader

New Trader
Hey guys! Ive been a member for a while but took a step back from collecting for a little bit. I just went through my whole collection again and updated my ORG with every jsy/au/patch card that i own (400+). I am looking to sell and/or trade at the moment. College is expensive nowadays Smile Let me know if you see anything that interests you. I am interested in any toby enstrom, frolov, hasek, or players from newfoundland (ryder, purcell, cleary, lacosta).

Thanks,
Taylor
I collect mainly Alexander Frolov but also Tobias Enstrom, and Ondrej Pavelec
[
IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x73/ATLThrashers2/sig.png[/IMG]
[url]
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x73/ATLThrashers2/[/url]

RE: New Trader
offer sent

Welcome aboard!
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Welcome back to the boards! Hopefully you will like the new layout, and I know that the Community will stick on you!

Randi

Hi Taylor,

Welcome (back) to the boards. Open offer sent. Thanks!

MC

(06-08-2012, 12:26 AM)atlthrashers2 Wrote: Hey guys! Ive been a member for a while but took a step back from collecting for a little bit. I just went through my whole collection again and updated my ORG with every jsy/au/patch card that i own (400+). I am looking to sell and/or trade at the moment. College is expensive nowadays Smile Let me know if you see anything that interests you. I am interested in any toby enstrom, frolov, hasek, or players from newfoundland (ryder, purcell, cleary, lacosta).

Thanks,
Taylor
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.