`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?

Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?
I made a trade with him exactly a month ago sending him two cards, one with a BV of 150 bucks, the trade was almost double in his favor. I know he had a few problems and said he was working on resolving them but he has made no contact with me, only posting a couple threads saying he was sorry to everyone he has open trades with. He marked the cards shipped a long time ago and I have yet to recieve anything. Has anyone had contact with him?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?
Yeah I'm waiting as well, I've kept people waiting and screwed up on a few trades so I understand it happens but to have all these people waiting on you is kinda weird. My transaction is dated 5-11-12 with him
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Me too. Around 3 weeks now. Mine is only a 25.00 deal but still the wait is getting a little old.

I wouldn't be that concerned if he was keeping in contact a little at least.

I've also tried contacting him but I get no reply.

I thought he had posted about this. He was leaving for over seas I thought and said he was shipping before he left. M bet is he didn't and will either ship when he gets settled or won't at all if he left his cards behind.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I really wish this site had a rule about shipping time. Sort of alarming how many of these threads I see. 3 our of my last four trades the traders waited to get my end before sending my end. Though none of them admitted it and it was just coincidence they shipped the day after getting my end. Sad If you have issues sending late, you should be a MSF trader.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(05-31-2012, 09:34 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I thought he had posted about this. He was leaving for over seas I thought and said he was shipping before he left. M bet is he didn't and will either ship when he gets settled or won't at all if he left his cards behind.
He is going over seas and marked the items shipped 3 weeks ago, then he made a thread saying he didn't get them shipped but would be very soon. That was something like a week and a half ago. I decided to trade with him because he had good trader rating and that kind of decision has worked out well for me so far. I just hope this one doesn't become my first bad experience on here because it's for a higher dollar amout than usual.

So how much more time do we give this guy before we slam him?

(06-03-2012, 06:44 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: So how much more time do we give this guy before we slam him?
Dunno but I still haven't received my stuff.