`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron James graded help

RE: Lebron James graded help
There are several completed listings ranging from $130-almost $200. The $200 was a pristine 10 BGS.
But those are out of 125.....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

What did you pay for the Card? if you recently got it then i would say thats what its currently worth

bbills1999 I actually got it in 2004. I meant to say I recently found it. I had my house broken into and I thought it was taken along with other things. Well I ran across it the other day while cleaning out my closet. I was happy to find it. I also paid 167.00 for it in 2004. Sorry for the confusion.

(06-01-2012, 11:53 AM)jchavestx Wrote: start it out at .99 and let the market price it for you!
Ditto ... Post it now, especially with the way he's been playing in the playoffs.

A month from now when the NBA is done and new football keeps coming out you won't get nearly as much.

It's been my experience as a seller on the Bay that timing is about 87 percent of the success of your sale.

Maybe 92 percent.

looks like the 04-05 are numbered out of 150, psa 10 would probably bring in around $30-$40.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 11:53 AM)jchavestx Wrote: start it out at .99 and let the market price it for you!
That is honestly a great way to make some money. Some people pay a lot more that you would think for some pieces. Going BIN prevents that from happening. You do not make money every time, but that is why we call this a "hobby" and not a "career".

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.