`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tradelist: Newton Dalton Locker Sanchez Spiller Ponder Wallace Elway Eli

RE: New Tradelist: Newton Dalton Locker Sanchez Spiller Ponder Wallace Elway Eli
Its actually more than that in OPG. I wouldn't have any interest in moving it for the Mauer and a $20 card. I already have two Mauers so he's not high on my want list.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: New Tradelist: Newton Dalton Locker Sanchez Spiller Ponder Wallace Elway Eli
hmmm. i wonder why they would have it different then the june '12 printed version..oh well, take care!

Because the paper guide uses multipliers which are 100% correct. The beckett online price guide lists each individual price for every card, and is up to date pricing, while the paper mag is months old by the time it gets to your door step. Wink If interested I would possibly be interested in swinging a deal for your Wallace and your Quad Exquisite Patch if you have a pic of them.

no thanks..the allen,elway,irvin was all that tickled my fancy...also, what does opg have for the price on that card..paper vers has it at 60x1.2

Unfortunately you're not allowed to give out BVs on the boards, its against the rules. I can say the Wallace and Quad Patch deal I offered you would have only been $10 BV in my favor according to beckett OPG prices.

i cant believe the price jumped that much on a card where players have already established their legacy and no longer play...quite a find i'd say!!!

That or your value of the two cards I asked about is a lot more than what the org says they are, Wink.

lol, so the opg has ur card at more then $72, right?

Yes, it does. Not much more. Normally the multipliers in the mag if they come out to a weird BV like $52 BV its safe to round up to $60 as thats normally what you see in comparison with the OPG. Normally but not always.

Anyone looking to trade today? Shoot me some offers.