`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What card do you miss the most?

RE: What card do you miss the most?
I would have to say I miss this one although it is really difficult to chose. I had a bad breakup in which I lost my entire collection a few years ago that included T-206's and tons of vintage HOF's but Rickey has always been my favorite since I was a kid.

Photobucket
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

My 2001 UD Pujols RC card. I traded it for a Stan Musial Marble bust from '03 UD. I still love the bust, but also still miss my Pujols RC. Eventually, I'll get another one though, hopefully.

[Image: MusialBust.jpg]

[Image: 164270.jpg]

The one card I traded away that I regret. This isn't my pic but one I found online. This is the only card of my dads that I ever traded away. Got a Carlton Fisk RC and an 87 McGwire for it during the 98 HR craze. Been meaning to pick up another one but haven't gotten around to it. Great card.

More of a box topper then a card, but I really miss this. My wife told me I had to pay for my own World Series ticket in 2010. Game 2 when Cain shut them out 9-0. My ticket was $488, and sold this for $450.

[Image: MAGGLIO.jpg]

I probably miss my 1954 Hank Aaron rookie the most as well.

I was 10 years old and my grandparents owned an antique shop in IL. Someone came in with a shoe box full of old baseball cards from the 50s and 60s. They wanted $100.00 for the whole box. They didn't know what they were worth, but they knew I loved collecting baseball cards. So, they gambled. I had some really good cards from that box, the Aaron being the best one!

My 2011 Topps Chrome Ichiro Superfractor 1/1

-_____________________________________________________________________-
Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!