`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the current 2012 Lineup

Ranking the current 2012 Lineup
If you were to rank the current 2012 lineup of cards/companies what would be your top 5 products and why?

Perhaps an expensive/non expensive list?

RE: Ranking the current 2012 Lineup
All depends on the kind of cards you are looking to collect. Im sure you will find a different list from each person.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Top 5 products of 2012 (so far):
5. 2012 Gypsy Queen (just a great set of cards, a little something for everyone)
4. 2012 Topps Series 1 (I like 87 minis a lot)
3. 2011 Playoff Contenders (underrated IMO)
2. 2012 Bowman (I like the new white borders and always dig the international stuff)
1. 2012 Archives (everything about this set is awesome, especially fan favorite autos)

Even though I think Panini has done a great job thus far with revitalizing the Donruss brand and making cards with only a license for MLBPA, Topps is definitely still the best as far as Baseball cards go, hands down.
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

my two favorites so far this have to be ARCHIVES & TRIBUTE. I havent ripped any TRIBUTE though, at around $50 a pack-$300 a box I've stuck to buying singles!! Imo they are some really nice looking cards, from the base cards on up. As for ARCHIVES I really dig all the inserts and card designs echoing past sets. I've only picked up 3 blasters so far, only got one hit outta the 3! It's soooo tough when every month or two another new product comes out............I cant collect them all! LOL!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

My favs so far:

1. Archives
2. Museum
3. Topps Series I
[Image: arod.gif]

1. Topps Marquee
2. (Very close #2) Allen & Ginter
3. Topps Tribute
4. Playoff Contenders