`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hello All. This is Mrmagnum

Hello All. This is Mrmagnum
I wanted to apologize to everyone that was waiting on their cards. I have been in the hospital for the last 5 1/2 months. I went in thinking I had like pneumonia or something. Next think I knew I was brought into a secluded area of the hospital being told I had Meningitis. It got to the point to where I could not see clearly and was unable to walk by myself. I had access to some internet while in the hospital since I had my laptop but I was not able to log into Beckett since I was supsended. So I asked my wife to create an account and see who was owed what. I told her where the cards pending trades were in the house. I want to apologize to everyone for the delay. I hope everything is well with all of you. I am back for 3-4 days and I will be going back. I had my Lasik eyes surgery 3 weeks ago. I am still sensitive to a lot of light. But I just wanted to jump on and let you all know what was going on.

Thanks again for the help and helping Theresa get the cards to the appropriate people.

RE: Hello All. This is Mrmagnum
I am truly sorry to hear about your situation, but...

Why didn't she just explain things when she created this ID?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Here are my thoughts about this matter.

1. All owed parties were given their cards

2. I dont have a problem with slydevil or mrmagnum trading here as long as BOTH members have a PERMANENT MUST SEND FIRST TAG under their names so everyone is aware before doing deals with them. Maybe Im too forgiving but when they make good on bad trades regardless on how they do it says AT THE VERY LEAST they are trying to make things right and I commend that.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(05-28-2012, 12:59 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Here are my thoughts about this matter.

1. All owed parties were given their cards

2. I dont have a problem with slydevil or mrmagnum trading here as long as BOTH members have a PERMANENT MUST SEND FIRST TAG under their names so everyone is aware before doing deals with them. Maybe Im too forgiving but when they make good on bad trades regardless on how they do it says AT THE VERY LEAST they are trying to make things right and I commend that.
right you are sir!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

We are no longer trading. We are only buying at this time. We are putting the Contenders set together. I would have no problem sending first for payment as long as the member is a veteran trader. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience to all the members here. But if you have the MODS look at my log ins. They stopped suddenly. I was an everyday member here that talked with a lot of you people. I am no thief. I volunteered the homeless shelters here and buy clothes for the families that can not provide for their kids here. We are here to see what others have pulled from boxes and what they are finding. So to all the fine traders and people here. Good Luck and major mojo on all packs and boxes opened.
(05-28-2012, 12:37 AM)all day baby Wrote: I am truly sorry to hear about your situation, but...

Why didn't she just explain things when she created this ID?
Apparently she did. People started ripping her apart.
The 3 or 4th post down she explained what was going on.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1498041.html

My problem is this is the 3rd time you've disappeared and even tho all members got taken care of this time, they did not last time. I know there was atleast 1 member who is no longer here with the possibility of another who did not receive their end. I understand your situation and realize stuff happens but in my eyes you shouldnt be allowed back. Its happened 3 times already and its bound to happen again.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(05-28-2012, 02:08 AM)branesergen Wrote: My problem is this is the 3rd time you've disappeared and even tho all members got taken care of this time, they did not last time. I know there was atleast 1 member who is no longer here with the possibility of another who did not receive their end. I understand your situation and realize stuff happens but in my eyes you shouldnt be allowed back. Its happened 3 times already and its bound to happen again.
I agree wholeheartedly. It sucks you are/were sick, but there is part of me that knows that is pure BS. Just another story you gave to your traders you left hanging. Seems to me that if you had the time to explain to your wife how to create a new login id here, you could have tought her how to mail an envelope with some cards in them too. Or maybe how to send a PM to your traders you burned. Maybe even how to contact a mod and explain things other than, "Please put a tagline under my new avatar." I would have thought floydtown would have told us the real story once he found out what happened.

I believe I have traded with you in the past. I'm just glad I wasn't one of the ones you left hanging.

Finally, every hospital I have been in has wifi. Couldn't she have brought your laptop to you so you could have explained everything when it FIRST happened? IF it happened?

Sorry I am so cynical, but I honestly do not believe a word you said, other than you are mrmagnum.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-28-2012, 03:20 AM)all day baby Wrote: I agree wholeheartedly. It sucks you are/were sick, but there is part of me that knows that is pure BS. Just another story you gave to your traders you left hanging. Seems to me that if you had the time to explain to your wife how to create a new login id here, you could have tought her how to mail an envelope with some cards in them too. Or maybe how to send a PM to your traders you burned. Maybe even how to contact a mod and explain things other than, "Please put a tagline under my new avatar." I would have thought floydtown would have told us the real story once he found out what happened.

I believe I have traded with you in the past. I'm just glad I wasn't one of the ones you left hanging.

Finally, every hospital I have been in has wifi. Couldn't she have brought your laptop to you so you could have explained everything when it FIRST happened? IF it happened?

Sorry I am so cynical, but I honestly do not believe a word you said, other than you are mrmagnum.
I completely agree ..... while I try not to post negatively on the boards, there has been plenty of time for you to make things right ..... I hope your medical condition clears, but I honestly don't feel it's an excuse for what has happened.

pbean

(05-28-2012, 04:58 AM)pbean Wrote: I completely agree ..... while I try not to post negatively on the boards, there has been plenty of time for you to make things right ..... I hope your medical condition clears, but I honestly don't feel it's an excuse for what has happened.

pbean
+1... must send 1st... No exceptions... Sorry... Hope you are recovering well regardless...

as a completely objective outside observer:

people would be crazypants to sell to you. you are what i would call a high risk customer.

but to each their own: if someone wants to to take a chance selling to you, that's on them