`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to buy...

RE: what to buy...
Also just discovered 2007 Sage Aspire. Limited amount of players (35) and 4 of them are Buckeyes! (Smith, Ginn, Gonzo, Pittman). I recently acquired autos of Gonzo and Pittman but need Troy Smith and Ted Ginn autos. Boxes are pretty cheap too! May go this route. If I need talked out of this LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: what to buy...
Go with newer products and stay away from sage and press pass unless newer. These companies don't hold value very well, and it can be difficult getting anything back on even the biggest names. Leaf did very well with boxes so far this year which is why I have mainly only bought them. They have several OU guys in valiant or leaf draft. If you are looking for Ginn and Troy buy singles. You can pick up there autod stuff for less than $5 normally. If you where lucky to get a AP in that you still would have a tough time getting close to the box price. Just my opinion, and hope this helps!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]