`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Not sure if this subject has been brought up before.

RE: Not sure if this subject has been brought up before.
I did a couple of these "NBA style" trades while the beta site was being worked out, and it worked well with mid range stuff. Didn't want to test it with higher valued items though. But I see no reason that something couldn't be worked through the site.

It gets frustrating seeing all these great would-be pc items just sit somewhere because you don't have their 1 guy for trade.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(05-23-2012, 11:42 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: It gets frustrating seeing all these great would-be pc items just sit somewhere because you don't have their 1 guy for trade.
Main reason I figured this might work.

Bump for more thoughts.

I didnt know I was personally mentioned in this thread but I like it! I want to trade ALOT more. I dont give a damn about shipping. Its $3 freaking bucks guys and gals!!!! I throw more money in wishing wells at the mall than that. Stop making the excuse that just cuz the "people" at beckett claim a card books at $.50 doesnt mean cards arent worth the cost of shipping. They know nothing!!! If a JT I needed booked a $0.01 I dont care what beckett says!!! I want the card. Which brings me to the whole reason why I made that thread. There is too much focus on b/v and money. If I want a card from you Im willing to give you "fair" value for the card. If I have squat for it then tell me. I could then send you a SASE. I could send you $1 or $2 to cover any fees. When you are involved in this hobby the worst thing you can say is NO. NO prevents movement and flow in this hobby. I understand when people want your $80 3-clr patch auto for 4 $20 inserts but any card that books at $10 or less is virtually base IMO. You cant profit from them in anyway. eBay fees you to death. Paypal and s/h takes the rest. Why not trade or send them to someone who really wants them?

Legend - 3 way trades would work for me. You send to me, I send to them, they send to you. Deal?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(05-24-2012, 08:38 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I didnt know I was personally mentioned in this thread but I like it! I want to trade ALOT more. I dont give a damn about shipping. Its $3 freaking bucks guys and gals!!!! I throw more money in wishing wells at the mall than that. Stop making the excuse that just cuz the "people" at beckett claim a card books at $.50 doesnt mean cards arent worth the cost of shipping. They know nothing!!! If a JT I needed booked a $0.01 I dont care what beckett says!!! I want the card. Which brings me to the whole reason why I made that thread. There is too much focus on b/v and money. If I want a card from you Im willing to give you "fair" value for the card. If I have squat for it then tell me. I could then send you a SASE. I could send you $1 or $2 to cover any fees. When you are involved in this hobby the worst thing you can say is NO. NO prevents movement and flow in this hobby. I understand when people want your $80 3-clr patch auto for 4 $20 inserts but any card that books at $10 or less is virtually base IMO. You cant profit from them in anyway. eBay fees you to death. Paypal and s/h takes the rest. Why not trade or send them to someone who really wants them?

Legend - 3 way trades would work for me. You send to me, I send to them, they send to you. Deal?
Sorry Baker you was the first name that came to mind lol
And that is my thought process. I hope this will pick up my Rice PC. Because the trades seem like a ghost town lol.

And I was not crying about the shipping ( i know u didn't use crying lol)
I just find it pointless to trade for a card I will eventually have to try and trade to someone else............