Herron 2012

[Image: 1EBD7FDB.jpg]

RE: 4th Buckeye Nameplate
I'm jealous! That is sick!! So it was you outbidding me on Herron Tongue
Eddie George Super Collector

wow... nice!!! especially the Herron...

Thanks, much appreciated. I sure hope we weren't out bidding each other on any of them, but it probably happened. Due to the fact that I'm very inpatient when I want something, I'm sure I paid a little too much on a couple of them, but what are you gonna do?
(05-24-2012, 07:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I'm jealous! That is sick!! So it was you outbidding me on Herron Tongue

Congratulations on the completion! lol Last years was so much easier to complete than this years since the numbering was lower! Ive got 2 more letters left to finish mine. You should frame one of them!

Those all look great! Nice job!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Thanks, I'm considering getting Buckeye jerseys of each player and having those framed with each players name plate. I'm thinking this would be the ultimate personal collection item.
(05-24-2012, 08:26 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Congratulations on the completion! lol Last years was so much easier to complete than this years since the numbering was lower! Ive got 2 more letters left to finish mine. You should frame one of them!

(05-24-2012, 08:43 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Thanks, I'm considering getting Buckeye jerseys of each player and having those framed with each players name plate. I'm thinking this would be the ultimate personal collection item.
You think just like me! That would be a freaking awesome idea!!
Eddie George Super Collector

Very nice!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]