`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buckeye PC maildays: another Heisman add + 2 more w/ scan 12-27!

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: HUGE add, 1 of 1 with scan 1-19!
I love that plate, congrats.

Nice update. The Score Select Rookie Preview Autographs were tough to get. Congrats!

Thanks guys! Got a nice holiday windfall. Most of it went to my basketball PCs but this was an eBay snipe that I couldn't resist!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

A couple new ones from COMC:

[Image: Buckeyes2-9001_zps5244e850.jpg]

LOVE the Doss, these Donruss cards w/ the cool die-cut and luminescent backgrounds always look good!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: new scan 2-9!
The Elite die-cut auto card is a very awesome addition. Those are fun to look at.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: new scan 2-9!
Some new adds finally! Been almost two months!

[Image: newbuckeyestuff3-29001_zps22d496b5.jpg]

My first dual Buckeye auto! Also been tough to shell out the cash for an A.J. Hawk auto in a Buckeye uni, but this GU card /250 I picked up for $2 so it didn't break the bank Smile

Also, I've been slowly upgrading some of my Buckeye collection, so I'll be posting a thread in the trade section shortly with a scan of a few Buckeye pieces I'm up for trading/selling. Thanks for looking!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: new scan 3-30!
awesome looking PC man.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Nice long overdue update. The dual auto card is sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice additions! Really like the Ginn and the dual.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Thanks everyone! Gets me ready for football season now that the bball season unceremoniously ended Smile