`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chads-cards where are you man?

chads-cards where are you man?
hey man just wondering where you're at? i sent a card out to you (with matts return address, it was his idea but was blocked by the ebay seller so i got it for him) and it delivered as per the dc# but matt hasn't heard from you and i wanted to make sure it made it safe. also hadn't seen you on the boards lately (and you are a daily poster like some of us) so just wanted to make sure everything is ok. lmk man that the card made it safe and everythings ok with you.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: chads-cards where are you man?
He had a big show to do this weekend. I spoke with him on Thursday and he said he was going to be busy for the next few days.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-19-2012, 11:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: He had a big show to do this weekend. I spoke with him on Thursday and he said he was going to be busy for the next few days.
Cool. Thanks for the info Ron

Yeah man ive slept like 5 hours in the past 3 or 4 days. Iv lost track now ha. Ill be back to normal mid next week. Just swamped
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Good deal. Just not like you to go mia. Gotta check up on the regulars when you dont see them around for a bit. Get some rest man.

Good luck at the show!!!Wink

Chads? Are you a dealer at the JSA show at RMU? If so I was the guy in the Emmanuel Sanders jersey Friday afternoon/night.