`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Mail day and Shoutout to JFrench

RE: Mail day and Shoutout to JFrench
Great stuff Lump!! I'm sure T is really gonna love that Ray patch! Way to keep an eye out for others PC's! Can't go wrong with combined shipping!!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(05-19-2012, 02:16 PM)biglump007 Wrote: T, that Ray Ray is for you don't know if you had one but I really liked all three pieces on it

THANKS Lumpster Big Grin I don't have one THAT nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why were you pissed about no one replying? I see that post is deleted Smile. Cool additions. My ? is how long will it take the third cassell to pop up
(05-19-2012, 12:21 AM)biglump007 Wrote: No love at all.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-19-2012, 06:00 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Why were you pissed about no one replying? I see that post is deleted Smile. Cool additions. My ? is how long will it take the third cassell to pop up
No telling how long it will take, I mean it's basically like waiting for a 1/1 to pop up now..........and it may never pop up
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

True enough or you might pull it yourselves. Still not an answer to the first question but it's all good. Smile
(05-19-2012, 07:54 PM)biglump007 Wrote: No telling how long it will take, I mean it's basically like waiting for a 1/1 to pop up now..........and it may never pop up
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-19-2012, 08:03 PM)ft28jags Wrote: True enough or you might pull it yourselves. Still not an answer to the first question but it's all good. Smile
It bothers me when 100 people look at a post such as this where someone was nice enough to send someone else something to help with a set or PC and they don't even have the common decency to say hey nice job or show even a little props for the act of helping out another. Sadly this is getting worse and worse around here.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I understand what you're saying. We all do it though. Your mail day was also the main post in addition to the shutout and most people know jfrench is solid. I think people myself included look and recognize the names of good traders and somedays we just don't post whether its the shout out or the mail day. Not sure it's making things worse in any way as we tend to know good traders so we don't always say something IMO
(05-19-2012, 08:39 PM)biglump007 Wrote: It bothers me when 100 people look at a post such as this where someone was nice enough to send someone else something to help with a set or PC and they don't even have the common decency to say hey nice job or show even a little props for the act of helping out another. Sadly this is getting worse and worse around here.
My Flickr