`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BOOKLET GRADINGS?

BOOKLET GRADINGS?
I'm looking to get some booklets off the bay, and I was wondering does BGS grade booklets? I don't know what type of cases to put them in but was just wondering if they graded them or a safe way to store them. Any information on this topic would greatly appreciated.

Thanks
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

RE: BOOKLET GRADINGS?
24 views and no one has any info for me huh? Sad

Yeppers
(no this isn't mine, just a reference for how they look)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHASE-UTLEY-09-T...2eb3b6f3b8
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I actually wondered the same thing. I usually use a wider top loader.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(05-18-2012, 05:16 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Yeppers
(no this isn't mine, just a reference for how they look)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHASE-UTLEY-09-T...2eb3b6f3b8
Thank you very much for the info. Thats all I needed, I will be purchasing my booklets soon now!!! Smile

(05-18-2012, 03:59 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: I'm looking to get some booklets off the bay, and I was wondering does BGS grade booklets? I don't know what type of cases to put them in but was just wondering if they graded them or a safe way to store them. Any information on this topic would greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hey man, I actually put group submissions at me LCS and I've been keeping track on getting booklets graded. Last info I got was that they only grade the single-fold booklets, no more than 11 inches long, $8 per + $2 per auto. I personally don't like the size of the holders, I may wait and see if they come up with a specialty holder for them, the current holder looks like a graded magazine holder.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(05-22-2012, 03:41 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Hey man, I actually put group submissions at me LCS and I've been keeping track on getting booklets graded. Last info I got was that they only grade the single-fold booklets, no more than 11 inches long, $8 per + $2 per auto. I personally don't like the size of the holders, I may wait and see if they come up with a specialty holder for them, the current holder looks like a graded magazine holder.
Thank you very much for valuable information. Ive never seen one in person so I cant judge if I would like them or not. Im just really big on getting my cards graded and want them protected to the max if at all possible. But will keep my eyes and ears open for more information, and if I do get it I will pass it along on this thread. Again thank you.

I'm not a fan of the large holders for booklets... I have a Paul Pierce Topps Letterman /15 auto booklet "NAME PLATE" that I would like to get graded..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Hey man, here is a image of one that was on ebay. Personally, I don't like the huge case, I would hold off on mine and hope they come up with a case that's more to the cards size.

[Image: Picture1.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I can kind of understand why they don't, but I wish they had slabs for horizontal cards rather than the card being in the case on it's "side". I just think it would display better. Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in the graded sleeves though and they may need other storage boxes for it. But I wish that for every card you had graded, the graded area was "above" the players head rather than possibly to the side. So you can ALWAYS enjoy the card and the grades without having to turn the slab. Does that make sense? Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards