`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption Story (Update With Scan)

RE: Panini Redemption Story
Good for you!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Thanks, to bad it wasn't a big auto but I just think it's good they went out of the way to fill a 16 month old expired redemption.

(05-18-2012, 09:56 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Good for you!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(05-18-2012, 09:28 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: but will they redeem the ones i have from the Donruss days that i pull on a regular basis...i open 2007-2008 alot...leaf cert...threads and a few others...i have a pile of redemptions...really...
a PILE.....
and i figured all mine were garbage just like the company....
it pisses me off buying slightly older boxes and getting HIGH end redemptions and knowing you wont see a thing...
Very Crooked IMO...
is there anything i can do about these guy's?
in many cases ..... yes Smile Panini's usually very fair when it comes to handling expired redemptions ..... we've had as old as 2005 and they've come through for us in past Wink

how many unclaimed redemptions do you have bud ???

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

RE: Panini Redemption Story (Update With Scan)
Nice card and glad to hear Panini is actually taking care of their customers.
Beckett Banner

Yes they have changed how I view them as far as taking care of the customer......it's still insane trying to actually speak to a person on the phone.....I called about another matter and I am still waiting on a return call after 3 weeks. Guess you can't win them all.

(05-23-2012, 12:00 PM)cpratt2005 Wrote: Nice card and glad to hear Panini is actually taking care of their customers.

(05-23-2012, 01:22 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Yes they have changed how I view them as far as taking care of the customer......it's still insane trying to actually speak to a person on the phone.....I called about another matter and I am still waiting on a return call after 3 weeks. Guess you can't win them all.
Call them again. If you get voicemail, call again. You will get a live person. Its worked for me the last two days.
Eddie George Super Collector

Panini update, right as I typed my previous statement, I called Panini and they took care of my other issue. Good job Panini.