`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
(06-05-2012, 05:03 PM)dbauer2 Wrote: Thanks for the Reds cards, Cardsfest!
your welcome
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

I got a pack of dbacks from someone, I'm sorry I was ripping open mail to get my 100.00 auto of Trevor Bauer out that I didn't which one I pulled it out of lol. In any case thank you whoever you are!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks for the Reds cards BravesFanatic2

glad my shipments are arriving. enjoy guys

Thanks for the Brett cards bravesfanatic.
I have two more shout outs.

Tlionsfan sent me some great cards for my PC and set needs and sent my 4 year old a package addressed to her with some cards and Hosmer inside. She was in heaven.

Then today I got one from JRMdawg311 addressed to my 7 year old daughter. It was nearly all Billy Butler and said share with your sister. The highlight for her was her VERY OWN Billy Butler auto. Man you have no idea how happy you made that little girl. She is at the table writing a thank you note as we speak. Her brother was very jealous.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-08-2012, 06:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Thanks for the Brett cards bravesfanatic.

Tlionsfan sent me some great cards for my PC and set needs and sent my 4 year old a package addressed to her with some cards and Hosmer inside. She was in heaven.

Then today I got one from JRMdawg311 addressed to my 7 year old daughter. It was nearly all Billy Butler and said share with your sister. The highlight for her was her VERY OWN Billy Butler auto. Man you have no idea how happy you made that little girl. She is at the table writing a thank you note as we speak. Her brother was very jealous.
thats awesome. that is what this hobby is all about. I know its mostly us adults throwing all the money in the wax, etc, but Ive never met a kid who was unhappy they didnt pull a super hot prospect from a pack, they love anything they get. i recently bought $3 worth of topps john cena, r truth from a member on here and you would of thought he just hit the lottery. one of these days im gonna have to spring and buy him an auto of cena. until then, be on the lookout for some goodies from me, hitting the post office monday.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-08-2012, 09:19 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: received some sweet Pujols cards today very cool cards. the envelope gives the persons name and I don't know if he wants it put on here. So thank you very much Illinois
Your welcome, I know I love getting people I collect, kinda like reeling a big channel cat!!!
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Got my cards from bravesfanatic1 and derek. Absolutely loved the cards.

I'm trying my damn best to get cards mailed to everyone. The list is so long it's insane and I'm having a hard time getting all the cards together Sad

I don't have a lot of free time unfortunately and my days off are my only time I can do it but when you only get 1 day off a week it's hard to get anything accomplished.

I promise, I will be getting cards out. I just bought a box of 25 #000 mailers at walmart tonight Smile
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(06-08-2012, 06:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Thanks for the Brett cards bravesfanatic.

Glad I could help with your set a little bit and I'm glad your daughter liked her cards. I'll keep my eye out for any other 12 archives that you need too since I'm not doing that set.

Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

Not quite sure who to thank, but I got a some nice Austin Jackson cards from someone out of Castro Valley, CA. (Not sure if you want me to put your name on here) but thanks a ton!!! My Austin Jackson SC is now off to a much better start. Thanks Again!
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates