`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge $500 Finder's Fee 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos Reggie Miller
Smile 
Huge $500 Finder's Fee 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos Reggie Miller
Please help me find this card:
2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos Reggie Miller. It is a 1/1 Autographed on card NBA Logo patch. I saw it on ebay years ago and should have bought it, but was young and didn't have anywhere near the amount of money I needed. I am willing to give a huge finder's fee to anyone who can help me locate this card and if I can successfully purchase the card. I will give anyone $500 if they can help me find this card. I am also looking for Reggie Miller lettermen cards. I am willing to give out finder's fees for rare Reggie Miller cards. I am looking for all 1/1 masterpieces. If you know of anyone who has a rare Reggie Miller card, let me know. I will definately make it worth your while.
Thanks,
Adam

RE: Huge $500 Finder's Fee 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos Reggie Miller
damn dude thats a hell of a finders fee but good luck that thing is sitting in someones Miller PC or a rich set collectors box with the others!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: Huge $500 Finder's Fee 2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos Reggie Miller
(05-18-2012, 12:40 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: damn dude thats a hell of a finders fee but good luck that thing is sitting in someones Miller PC or a rich set collectors box with the others!
I did every search Imaginable on Google and Photobucket to hopefully find the card he is searching for incase i could get him in contact with the owner but i struck out

(05-18-2012, 12:44 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: I did every search Imaginable on Google and Photobucket to hopefully find the card he is searching for incase i could get him in contact with the owner but i struck out
yeah man that thing is tucked away in some rich guy's collection so it will most likely stay there unfortunatly for the OP.It's a tough pill to swallow knowing that you won't be able to obtain and own every card of the person you PC but it's a slice of reality that i took a bite of along time ago! haha
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

craziness. I just want 1000 pre-2001 (read: pre-Wizards lol) Jordans. I'm at around 850 now, and I'd say at least half of those book less than $5 lol. The only exception to the pre-2001 rule is mem/autos. Of course I've only got one floor card (pulled it) and no jersey cards b/c I can't afford them!

I don't know if I did as exhaustive a search as bbills but I went through all the usual channels to no avail. Then again, you have to think akaus has done the same many times over.

Good luck to the OP!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Hey
I apprecaitea everyone looking. I am guessing that everyone is correct that it is in someone's personal collection or some rich guy's collection. I am still going to keep searching, but I wanted to let everyone in the Beckett world and everywhere else that I am very serious about this card and other high end Reggies. I have what I believe is one of the best Reggie collections, but the card I am searching for would make one great centerpiece. I know quite a few other Reggie collectors, but no one seems to know where this card it. Hopefully this post will somehow get to the owner of the card. I am also looking for a lot of other nice Reggies. Let me know what you have got.
Thanks for any help you can provide,
Adam

(05-18-2012, 12:13 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
I apprecaitea everyone looking. I am guessing that everyone is correct that it is in someone's personal collection or some rich guy's collection. I am still going to keep searching, but I wanted to let everyone in the Beckett world and everywhere else that I am very serious about this card and other high end Reggies. I have what I believe is one of the best Reggie collections, but the card I am searching for would make one great centerpiece. I know quite a few other Reggie collectors, but no one seems to know where this card it. Hopefully this post will somehow get to the owner of the card. I am also looking for a lot of other nice Reggies. Let me know what you have got.
Thanks for any help you can provide,
Adam
Have you ever made a PC post on the main forum? We'd love to see your collection.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I haven't yet. I hope to someday, but I never take the time to scan all of my cards. I think it would take me forever. I will try to update my collection someday when I get a chance.

(05-18-2012, 12:24 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Have you ever made a PC post on the main forum? We'd love to see your collection.

Keep the faith, I have a belief that eventually almost every card these days finds its way back for sale! Eventually whoever has that card will have to move it for a reason, or it will be passed along to someone who doesn't care about it and will sell it. It might be a very very long cycle but at least you know its been pulled!!

(05-18-2012, 03:52 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Keep the faith, I have a belief that eventually almost every card these days finds its way back for sale! Eventually whoever has that card will have to move it for a reason, or it will be passed along to someone who doesn't care about it and will sell it. It might be a very very long cycle but at least you know its been pulled!!
Hey
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am always looking around for that card, but I hope to find it someday. I have gotten a lot of nice Reggies from fellow collector's who decided to quit collecting or had to for financial reasons.