`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman question

2012 bowman question
Just bought a pack of 2012 bowman. I got a Miguel Cabrera card, his name and information on the front and back, but a picture of Asdrubal Cabrera on the card. Just wondering if all the Miguel Cabrera cards are like this or if it is an error that has been corrected.

RE: 2012 bowman question
(05-17-2012, 07:03 PM)randall44 Wrote: Just bought a pack of 2012 bowman. I got a Miguel Cabrera card, his name and information on the front and back, but a picture of Asdrubal Cabrera on the card. Just wondering if all the Miguel Cabrera cards are like this or if it is an error that has been corrected.
Is this the International parallel? From what I could find the names are reversed on the 2 for the international parallels only.

Yes I believe so. Thanks for the response.

i noticed there are 2 cards #BP20, one is Candelario and the other is Price.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(05-17-2012, 07:29 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: i noticed there are 2 cards #BP20, one is Candelario and the other is Price.
Yea there are 3 or 4 or the in the prospects that have 2 players with the same number but they are correct in the chrome.