`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wow, Panini came through!

Wow, Panini came through!
I was waiting on several redemptions as most of us are. One was a 2010 Classic Russ Grimm auto #/50. Panini sent it to me, but I never received it (I believe it went to my old address and the person just kept it). I filled out an affidavit with Panini and received this in the mail:
[Image: 2012-05-16151120.jpg] #/25

I was very pleased with the replacement. I also had been waiting on a Certified Dexter McCluster for over a year and asked for a replacement for it, as well as, for a Certified Marcell Dareus and a Certified Stevan Ridley.

For the McCluster, I got Tate. For the Dareus, I got Easley. For the Ridley, I got the Carter.
[Image: 2012-05-16151139.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-16151157.jpg] #/25
[Image: 2012-05-16123533.jpg]

The Carter looks pretty good and is probably the only one I really like of the 3. All except Thomas are for trade. Although, I might trade the Thomas if something catches my eye. Thanks for looking. And thanks to Panini for actually going the extra mile for a customer.

RE: Wow, Panini came through!
Glad to see they came through for you. I filled out an affidavit about a month ago and am still waiting. They apparently sent me the item out August 11, 2011.
Eddie George Super Collector

(05-16-2012, 07:54 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Glad to see they came through for you. I filled out an affidavit about a month ago and am still waiting. They apparently sent me the item out August 11, 2011.
Good luck. If you just filled it out a month ago, you probably will get something. It took about 2 months after I returned the affidavit.

Thanks! It'll be nice to finally see something from them. Been waiting since February 2010.
Eddie George Super Collector

Very nice to see someone get some nice replacements for a change. Congrats.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I am still waiting for all my nt visanthe shiancoe century auto prime patches.

I've got 7 with them, including an autographed magenta plate of Tom Brady.
Nice Thomas card!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Not to bad at allSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

I love the thurman thomas

[Image: 2012-05-16151120.jpg] #/25

Wow....that some sweet replacements......maybe I should call about my 30 redemptions still outstanding with them...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++