IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
greg maddux and braves fans look here

greg maddux and braves fans look here
i just added 28 serial numbered maddux cards, 24 #d 100 or less
looking for star gu or hof gu.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: greg maddux and braves fans look here
PM me if you have scans? I would probably be interested but just in the one or two that strike me as the coolest looking
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(05-13-2012, 03:39 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: PM me if you have scans? I would probably be interested but just in the one or two that strike me as the coolest looking
pm what cards you like and send email for pics

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(05-13-2012, 04:23 PM)elberson Wrote: pm what cards you like and send email for pics
Trade sent

Sorry i wouldn't know without scans
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

any maddux fans?

Love maddux, just don't think I have anything you would be looking for. But check me just in case.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(05-14-2012, 11:09 AM)northflacards Wrote: Love maddux, just don't think I have anything you would be looking for. But check me just in case.
Sorry, didn't see much

i know we just completed a trade, but i have added quite a few more cards, if you want to check me again.

(05-14-2012, 07:59 PM)ideal-vintage Wrote: i know we just completed a trade, but i have added quite a few more cards, if you want to check me again.
trade sent