`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first box of 2011 Topps Chrome... Redemption Score!!

My first box of 2011 Topps Chrome... Redemption Score!!
I just drove about 30 minutes to the LCS and picked up a new box of 2011 Topps Chrome. Here are the results:

2011 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team "Refractor Cards" Redemption

Darwin Barney Auto Ref /499
Brandon Beachy Auto

Jake McGee Gold Ref /50
CJ Wilson Sepia Ref /99
Zach Britton Blue Ref /99
Neil Walker Atomic Ref /225

Refractors:
Joakim Soria, David DeJesus, Dustin Pedroia, Cameron Maybin, Aroldis Chapman, Scott Cousins, Andrew Cashner and Tim Hudson

Vintage:
Chipper Jones, Dustin Pedroia, Carl Crawford and Tim Lincecum

Heritage Chrome /1962:
Carlos Santana, Josh Hamilton, Dodgers Dandies (Kemp and Ethier) and Lincecum Shows His Stuff

How do you guys think I did?? Thanks!!
KrissyNBrandon

RE: My first box of 2011 Topps Chrome... Redemption Score!!
I hope you know about the Team USA redemptions
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Guess the redemption was not really a score lol. I finally read the article and the shock has resided. Ok whatever, I am receiving a pack of maybe 5 cards. 1:964 packs and Im receiving probably $10 worth of cards in a time period of 12-15 weeks. I emailed Topps my concern, but Im sure you guys know they will click the "delete" button when they see it in their inbox haha. My dreams are crushed!!!!
KrissyNBrandon

check me for the beachy
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

Think you did well. 2 non scrub autos. Interested in the barney if its FT, thanks
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Please PM me what you want for the Beachy, I need my 1st auto of his for my son and my Braves PC
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Still, you did very well with that box. Will like to see scans, if possible.

(09-10-2011, 09:35 PM)krissynbrandon Wrote: Guess the redemption was not really a score lol. I finally read the article and the shock has resided. Ok whatever, I am receiving a pack of maybe 5 cards. 1:964 packs and Im receiving probably $10 worth of cards in a time period of 12-15 weeks. I emailed Topps my concern, but Im sure you guys know they will click the "delete" button when they see it in their inbox haha. My dreams are crushed!!!!
Most of the redemptions are selling for 40-80 bucks on ebay. Sold one of mine for 70$ gets me another box!
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

what number is that cj wilson sepia?

(09-10-2011, 09:35 PM)krissynbrandon Wrote: Guess the redemption was not really a score lol. I finally read the article and the shock has resided. Ok whatever, I am receiving a pack of maybe 5 cards. 1:964 packs and Im receiving probably $10 worth of cards in a time period of 12-15 weeks. I emailed Topps my concern, but Im sure you guys know they will click the "delete" button when they see it in their inbox haha. My dreams are crushed!!!!
I hit the blue auto redemption /99 set. Took 2 weeks to get them by certified mail. The total value of the cards are over $100 I believe, they are in my org.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)