`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Surprised Me With This Purchase For My Birthday Today

Wife Surprised Me With This Purchase For My Birthday Today
She had the laptop screen open on her ebay page under purchase history and taped on the screen was "Happy Birthday, pHatman. Since I couldn't get you anything nice, hopefully you'll like this blue auto, it goes good with your red one. I Love You! P.S. I'd like a Jeter autograph for my birthday or at least before Christmas. Please and thank you."

[Image: cutchblueauto.png] [Image: cutchredink.png]

What a great way to start the vacation. May be I'll find a LCS in Daytona Beach while I'm down there.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: Wife Surprised Me With This Purchase For My Birthday Today
Awesome! I also have the Red, I need the regular Real Ones too lol!

PS I just showed this to my lovely wife!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

There is a small shop that I know of in Ormond Beach not far from there... I will have to look later if needed as I don't remember the name off the top of my head
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

That's a great wife. Although what she wants for her birthday or Christmas might be a tad more expensive.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

There will be a card show in Daytona in 2 weeks. I went to it last month, definitely worth stopping by if your vacation there lasts till then
[Image: Boston.jpg]

[quote='HeyFitzy' pid='2009457' dateline='1336783485']
She had the laptop screen open on her ebay page under purchase history and taped on the screen was "Happy Birthday, pHatman.

She is a keeper!!
[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.