`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf & Press pass

Leaf & Press pass
Are Leaf and presspass nice cards, are they worth collecting? Seems to me that they are like triple aaa baseball!

RE: Leaf & Press pass
Anymore Press Pass is really developing into a very nice product. I love leaf personally. They were gone for years but finally back. I've got a nice set of Leaf auto's that I'm proud of. Leaf and Press Pass both to seem to be holding their value well.
Eddie George Super Collector

I like them both. You can get some nice autos for a good price, plus what Zero said and they are on card. whats not to love about that.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

They're great, and usually have all manner legends, stars, and rookies (Leaf only has rookies as of now, unless it's a special set), all on card as has been said, and customer service is actually highly reputable with redemptions and damaged products.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I can't stand the photoshopped uniforms though. Press Pass before they lost their license was by far my favorite product but since they lost it, to me, they're one of the worst now.

I like football cards of players in their uniforms. Not a portrait and not spandex shorts.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com