`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Nother Mixed Blaster

'Nother Mixed Blaster
So I'm back home in Ohio for a bit meaning I'm bored silly. Picked up one of those 16-pack blasters at wal-mart since they've disappeared down in NC.

Only decent hits were an 08-09 Hot Prospects Supreme Court Kobe Bryant and an 09-10 Prestige Tyreke RC...until the next to last pack...

07-08 SP Taurean Green rookie on-card auto hand-numbered 15/100.

I actually can't find the proper card in the org. It's number 149, but that shows up as an SP Game Used auto that isnt numbered. Either way another surprising hit.

Scans will be posted tonight if i can figure out how to work this scanner, otherwise they'll be up when i get back!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 'Nother Mixed Blaster
You're addicted man...You need help Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Might be this one.. no Serial Number but is an SP(Short print)

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2007-0...en-6499308

wasn't a rookie edition card. I picked up a few of the SP Rookie Edition packs a while back and they're totally different. This card looks like the regular SP base with some minor variations to it.

And I'm not addicted, my fiancee bought the last one! lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Could it be a Buyback? did you pull it from the actual 07-08 SP pack?

(05-07-2012, 09:25 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Could it be a Buyback? did you pull it from the actual 07-08 SP pack?
yep, pulled it from that pack.

Great break.

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK