`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Fedexed Me...WHY?

RE: Panini Fedexed Me...WHY?
thankfully, haven't had that problem. I leave my name and sig on the note and the date and where to put it and it's golden (was home today, but didn't feel like answering the door)
(05-07-2012, 06:35 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: tried that once, they refused since I wasn't there and it was just a huge mess. I always end up having to have them hold it at a fedex store for me.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-07-2012, 06:31 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i leave a note and they slide it into my mail shoot
I'm so sorry for this, but.....

That's what she said.

Sorry, sorry!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

lol....that note is more expensive then what i'm leaving and I'm married so my wife might not like those notes being left
(05-07-2012, 07:20 PM)ugameck Wrote: I'm so sorry for this, but.....

That's what she said.

Sorry, sorry!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I live in an apartment with a block of mailboxes like post office boxes. If I'm not home, Fedex AND UPS will leave a notice on my mailbox for me to sign. When they come back the next day, they have my signature then, so they leave my package at the office.

Can't wait for scans!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I'll probably have scans in the bucket tomorrow more then likely...what are you wanting to see, as it's not a 10 bradford Smile
(05-07-2012, 07:58 PM)all day baby Wrote: I live in an apartment with a block of mailboxes like post office boxes. If I'm not home, Fedex AND UPS will leave a notice on my mailbox for me to sign. When they come back the next day, they have my signature then, so they leave my package at the office.

Can't wait for scans!
My Flickr

(05-07-2012, 08:00 PM)ft28jags Wrote: I'll probably have scans in the bucket tomorrow more then likely...what are you wanting to see, as it's not a 10 bradford Smile
I know... I looked for one though. Wink

Actually, the Ronnie Brown sounds like a nice card.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

pic'd as a dolphin unfortunately but the card id's him as an eagle...kinda hate that..inscribed the auto w/#34
(05-07-2012, 08:13 PM)all day baby Wrote: I know... I looked for one though. Wink

Actually, the Ronnie Brown sounds like a nice card.
My Flickr