`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper cuts himself above eye with bat

RE: Bryce Harper cuts himself above eye with bat
I agree that hes a punk and I dont think its because hes a teenager, its more a sign of his character and his true colors. It makes me think back to Tiger Woods and his first few rounds on the tour. He threw clubs, cursed and kicked sand like a little baby, fast forward 16 years and hes still the same way.

I hope he gets sent packing as well, but I may be biased.

GO METS!
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

RE: Bryce Harper cuts himself above eye with bat
I hope he matures, but "he's just young" is not an excuse. He has been in the public eye for many years. He should know how to handle himself by now, it is now part of his JOB. When you sign a contract, you need to start acting like a professional. If he is too young to conduct himself like a professional, he shouldn't have signed the contract. Where I played, rounding the bases and blowing a kiss to the pitcher is not acceptable at ANY age. I don't even have a problem with the bat thing. That's dumb, but it doesn't show a lack of maturity or character. That's just something stupid he did while caught up in the moment. Blowing a kiss to the pitcher is intentional, juvenile, and uncalled for. That pitcher should have buried one in his ear.