`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow im impressed.....

RE: wow im impressed.....
My Kings are in it to win it boys and girls.

4 friends and I are planning on heading down to Phoenix next week if they end up beating Nashville and the Kings play them.

I am on cloud nine right now. Had my second baby boy a week ago this past Friday now my Kings are smoking through the playoffs. There are pretty playing like a real team right now. It is amazing to watch.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

I can take solace in the fact that Vancouver is the only team (so far) with a win against LA.

If they didn't have such an arrogant line-up with Richards, Carter and Doughty taking the lead in that department, I would be happy to see LA go all the way despite beating my Canucks. As it stands, I can't stand 90% of the team.

And I have to ask; How did Ovy get the "Caveman" nickname with Penner in the league? There's a caveman if I ever saw one.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(05-07-2012, 02:46 PM)wickabee Wrote: If they didn't have such an arrogant line-up with Richards, Carter and Doughty taking the lead in that department, I would be happy to see LA go all the way despite beating my Canucks. As it stands, I can't stand 90% of the team.
90% isn't bad. I hate 100% of the Canucks ;-)

Not really, I'd take Kesler and Raymond out. Then it would be 100%

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Penalties are rarely gone without being called everything else is fair play......Arrogance does not win hockey games especially come playoff time it is just hard nosed will and heart....hey it is far from over just yet we all may think what we will but everything shows up on the ice and on the score board....

i am looking forward to next few games for both east and west games Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)