`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Limited Question

2012 Limited Question
I did a few breaks in the new Limited Baseball, and got the Red Sox in one break and in the other got the Dodgers. I got alot of hits in Dodgers break and my question is, are there any good prospects on the Red Sox or Dodgers that I should be aware of? Like I said I know the main players like Kershaw and Ortiz and Kemp and so but not to up to date on Prospects. Really been busting football, but wanted a change of pace. Most of my hit will be up for grab so as they come in the mail. I did bust a single box, and got a decent hits. Got the Ripken gold glove card, Wilson Ramos auto for the Nats, and redemption for Jim Abbott witch I will prolly get rid of because I cant stand them. Got a Helton jersey card, and few other Prospects. So if you guys know any prospects on Sox, or Dodgers thats I should hang onto let me know thanks!!

RE: 2012 Limited Question
Thats why this site stinks. has a bunch of people collectin no name players! And cheap cards to call yourself a supercollector.

Keep an eye out for Barnes. He is on the up and up after killing Lo-A and starting well in Hi-A. Bogaerts (if he is in this product), swihart or Bradley Jr. Are probably the next biggest prospects to look for.

The dodgers I don't know much about as far as the farm system goes
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(05-05-2012, 11:37 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Thats why this site stinks. has a bunch of people collectin no name players! And cheap cards to call yourself a supercollector.
well, arent you just special.

check me for any ortiz or kemp u got if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

And isn't this 2011 Limited from Panini? There is no 2012 limited as of yet..

At $100 per pack of 7 cards..you would think they would not have nobodies for prospects..