`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flair Dynasty Foundations Question

Flair Dynasty Foundations Question
Looking for a little help from the great people on the boards here. I just got this card in for the PC. I searched the database and it doesn't appear there.
http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=flai...ort=185226

[Image: cardb013.jpg]
[Image: cardb014.jpg]

I have also seen this but thought it was a fake at first because there wasn't a serial number on it:
[Image: 9059_1.jpg]
[Image: Copyof9059_1.jpg]

There are a bunch of cards that are /500, /250, /25, /99, etc. but it doesn't seem like any of them have all the teams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Flair Dynasty Foundations Question
Im Stumped.

I know when fleer going bankrupts around that timeframe there was a lot of stuff that were backdoored ie stuff that never were released/snd/etc. Other than that the database could be wrong as maybe beckett used the checklist provided at the time by the company when first came out but card was never made or changed and never updated. It doses seam the card should be card #18 but then that makes it a 8 card set unless one of those other listed never/don't exist. hope this helps
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

A lot of the "base" cards from this insert just don't appear to be on beckett's radar. I've got the Toronto Raptor's from the same set (Jalen rose) and there's no listing for it.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Is the Rose card serial numbered?

^, Yep - 248/500.

makes me wonder what all I have in this card for my Stockton/Malone's. I'll start digging around.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

sorry to Hijack the thread momentarily, but Oddity -I've got some Stockton and Malone international releases from 1992-93 (Upper Deck Italian and Panini stickers). lmk via pm if you need them.