`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 Box National Treasures Break

RE: 2 Box National Treasures Break
Like I said Nathan, it's you not your wife. Just handle your business making things right. No one is taking it "easy" on you through the "wife" id nor should they when you've screwed peeps over. You realize trading here will be futile as not only the id has no transactions but you'll be sending first for a longtime to come if people want to trade with you here
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: 2 Box National Treasures Break
(05-08-2012, 08:35 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Like I said Nathan, it's you not your wife. Just handle your business making things right. No one is taking it "easy" on you through the "wife" id nor should they when you've screwed peeps over. You realize trading here will be futile as not only the id has no transactions but you'll be sending first for a longtime to come if people want to trade with you here
I asked the mod to put that tag on this account. All transactions have been taken care of for Nathan. This is Theresa and I am not trading here.