`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Braden Holtby

WTTF Braden Holtby
Well as some of you know I am a pretty serious collector of Jimmy Howard and other Wings players but this kid has really impressed me. Been watching a lot of the Capials and Boston series and I think Holtby is going to be the real deal. I am going to start a PC ofnhim but want to keep the cost down so I hope you all can help. Check my org and let's make some trades. Looking for any and all of his cards!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

RE: WTTF Braden Holtby
I love Neuvirth and hope that he and Holtby are the tandem in net for my Caps next year! Great goalie, glad I snagged his stuff before it hit the roof! I will let you know if I get any extra!

(04-22-2012, 01:44 PM)alto4life Wrote: I love Neuvirth and hope that he and Holtby are the tandem in net for my Caps next year! Great goalie, glad I snagged his stuff before it hit the roof! I will let you know if I get any extra!
Cool thanks a lot. Wish I had a clue about him before but I only really care about the Wings. Holtby has impressed me enough to give thought to collecting a non Wing. Hope I can get a few from some members on here.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

My McCarty bump worked hope this one will too.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

A bump for the great win tonight!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

and if you don't trade them to him, i'll take them. I've been after Holtby rookies since last year when he did the same thing. Too bad the Caps brought that bum Vokoun in this past year
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Bump!! Please if you have any for trade check my org.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector