`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bias Against The Blues Again???

Bias Against The Blues Again???
Wow, so Pietrangelo gets hit from behind with his head driven into the boards...blood dripping down his chin and the guy only gets a 2 min minor?!?!? If it was a Blues player who did it there would have been a game misconduct call. Now Pietrangelo is in the locker room and his return is doubtful. If that type of call is made in some games, in needs to be made in ALL games. Absolutely ridiculous!

RE: Bias Against The Blues Again???
Go Kings, love being from California.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(04-28-2012, 08:39 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow, so Pietrangelo gets hit from behind with his head driven into the boards...blood dripping down his chin and the guy only gets a 2 min minor?!?!? If it was a Blues player who did it there would have been a game misconduct call. Now Pietrangelo is in the locker room and his return is doubtful. If that type of call is made in some games, in needs to be made in ALL games. Absolutely ridiculous!
Could be worse... could've been no-call and only a $2,500 fine... Shea Weber...
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

To me it looked like Pietrangelo put himself into a dangerous position. He knew King was on him and he turned at the last moment. Call could have gone either way I think. It is nice to see some of these calls/situations going the Kings way.

Good game though overall.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Here we go!!!!

Twobros... beauty of a banner ;-)

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

There have been a few bad calls through out these playoffs ....but not as many as in past series'....good game indeed and should be another good series..

(04-28-2012, 08:39 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow, so Pietrangelo gets hit from behind with his head driven into the boards...blood dripping down his chin and the guy only gets a 2 min minor?!?!? If it was a Blues player who did it there would have been a game misconduct call. Now Pietrangelo is in the locker room and his return is doubtful. If that type of call is made in some games, in needs to be made in ALL games. Absolutely ridiculous!
Careful, that's dangerously close to a "conspiracy theory"

I'm with you though.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

the NHL this year has drop the ball on a few times sad but true
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

As neither a Blues Fan or A kings fan here is what I think.
King hit pietrangelo from behind beside the net not behind it. He did not drive his head into the boards as what usually happens when you have a suspension or fine. He seemed to me to catch his skate on a rut? and fall into the boards. So 2 minutes for hitting from behind and that is all.

I would be suprised if Alex DOES NOT play in game 2.

...atleast you guys made it out of the first round! Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75