`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gems of the Game - Best break yet!

Gems of the Game - Best break yet!
I've bought a ton of baseball only to get garbage every time so I decided to go for a basketball break again. The highlights(I've pulled 2 of those Garnett relics now)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Durant has a ding on the bottom!!!!

Then the best hit I've gotten from any gem yet

Derrick Rose RC

[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Gems of the Game - Best break yet!
The reason why I don't buy those boxes is because I keep getting the Garnett jersey, but at least you got the Derrick rose rookie. Nice break in spite of the Garnett.

Wow...I didn't get a single jersey card and came out with total CRAP!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I don't usually either that's why I was shocked at what I got in here! Baseball has been absolute garbage for me!

Thanks Chris!

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-28-2012, 09:39 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: The reason why I don't buy those boxes is because I keep getting the Garnett jersey, but at least you got the Derrick rose rookie. Nice break in spite of the Garnett.
We of the hockey forums have no pitty, our versions literally have the same card over and over...I don't think there's a person in the hockey forums that doesn't have atleast 3 UD Game Jersey Sergei Samsonovs! I send them around to people as freebies in trades just to be a jerk Tongue

Great Rose though bro! If you wanna move one of the Garnetts give a shout, I don't have one yet Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-02-2012, 03:12 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: We of the hockey forums have no pitty, our versions literally have the same card over and over...I don't think there's a person in the hockey forums that doesn't have atleast 3 UD Game Jersey Sergei Samsonovs! I send them around to people as freebies in trades just to be a jerk Tongue

Great Rose though bro! If you wanna move one of the Garnetts give a shout, I don't have one yet Tongue
Cool man sent you an offer!

nice jordan and rose
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]