`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pulled this out a 1992 donruss pack!!

RE: I don't normally do baseball but opened a 1992 donruss pack and pulled this!!!
(04-28-2012, 10:18 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Check my org, I have a little football listed but not much. Let me know who you may be looking for in return or how much paypal.
Pm sent
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Pulled this out a 1992 donruss pack!!
That is an awesome pull! I pulled one in 1991, Cecil Fielder it was, though I started collecting in 1988, after pulling that card, I was hooked on cards! It has long since been sold or traded, I don't remember what I did with it and I wish I still had it.
Congrats, and please keep it!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

That is a nice pull from back in the day when 7500 cards was rare. Nice BV on it too, congrats
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Thanks guys. I am not a baseball collector, got out of baseball collecting 5 years ago and stuck strictly to football, after my 1967 Topps baseball set was stolen from me. Put me down. Maybe one day I'll get back into the sport.

that card could fetch a lot of bucks on the bay if any Rickey Henderson collectors get into a bidding war. Nice pull, congrats!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I miss chase cards like that.

nice card

(04-29-2012, 09:31 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: that card could fetch a lot of bucks on the bay if any Rickey Henderson collectors get into a bidding war. Nice pull, congrats!
Well it should fetch a few more bucks when I get it back from Beckett Grading Services. Sending it out tomorrow for 2 day service.