`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a mod to help with a trade

Need a mod to help with a trade
Have a trade that I did over two weeks ago, have contacted the other trader twice with no response. last log in was yesterday, so they had to have received it. Just hope that everything works out. Who should I contact. Thanks

Elliott
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: Need a mod to help with a trade
Really? No response, how rude. Good luck

Good luck getting a response from any of the MOD's. I've emailed them several times and they won't respond to me about a problem with a trade I have.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

well hopefully they respond, I sent an e mail. Seems like it is getting much more difficult to trade on here these days.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Have you tried contacting CEOcards? -I've found the mods to be helpful in my experience. Hope it works out for you. Does your trader have good feedback otherwise? Generally, I give a trader a week no questions asked. Two weeks is pushing it if there's no communication. Especially if he's logging in regularly.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Say something bad about Beckett, they'll all come flying out of the woodwork to delete it
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(04-29-2012, 07:50 AM)keyser soze Wrote: Say something bad about Beckett, they'll all come flying out of the woodwork to delete it
LOL Isn't it the truth

(04-28-2012, 09:18 PM)benner73 Wrote: Good luck getting a response from any of the MOD's. I've emailed them several times and they won't respond to me about a problem with a trade I have.
I dont have any PMs from you- I get dozens every day and run down bad traders all the time. There is also a thread to report it, see my sig. Getting a reply from a mod is hard? Are you serious?

OP send me a PM with the info
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

If you've PM'ed me during the last 2 months I was off the site for tax season, and when I got back I wiped out all my PMs. I'm back now, so if you need something and floydtown isn't available, feel free to send me a new message.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.