• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on HOF cut sig collection

Working on HOF cut sig collection
[Image: 100_0923_edited.jpg]
[Image: 100_0922_edited.jpg]
[Image: 100_0919_edited.jpg]
[Image: 100_0921_edited.jpg]
[Image: 100_0924_edited.jpg]
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

RE: Working on HOF cut sig collection
Thats a good start! Awesome cuts.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(04-27-2012, 09:21 AM)Krangry Wrote: Thats a good start! Awesome cuts.
Thanks...not sure how far my wallet will let me go with this collection. I'll just have to be patient and watch for deals.

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.

I think I have at least one SP Legendary cuts HOF auto marked FT...take a look
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(04-27-2012, 11:01 AM)iconms Wrote: I think I have at least one SP Legendary cuts HOF auto marked FT...take a look
How do I do that?

Nice autos. I'm been working on a similar collection, but I also do non-cut autos like balls or on card autos.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

1. Click on iconms name
2. On the right side of the next screen, click on "view Beckett profile"
3. Towards the bottom there is a box that says view items for trade
4. Inside that box click on the view all items for trade.

If you find something, you can go back to his profile page and on the left hand side, click on start a trade.

(04-28-2012, 09:41 AM)baseballmason Wrote: How do I do that?
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

I wish i still had all of mine so i could hook you up. I let a guy on another forum make payments on all of mine and then i sent them all to him at the end of it. Most of mine were SP Legendary Cuts with a few coming from Prime Cuts. I had a: Jimmie Foxx, Mel Ott, Gil Hodges(not in the HOF), Dizzy Dean, Al Simmons, Mickey Cochrane, (2) Pie Traynors, George Sisler, Smokey Joe Wood.....and some other tough ones that would've looked sweet in your collection. But you sir are off to a nice start...........love the cuts.

(05-04-2012, 07:20 AM)doublexthebeast Wrote: I wish i still had all of mine so i could hook you up. I let a guy on another forum make payments on all of mine and then i sent them all to him at the end of it. Most of mine were SP Legendary Cuts with a few coming from Prime Cuts. I had a: Jimmie Foxx, Mel Ott, Gil Hodges(not in the HOF), Dizzy Dean, Al Simmons, Mickey Cochrane, (2) Pie Traynors, George Sisler, Smokey Joe Wood.....and some other tough ones that would've looked sweet in your collection. But you sir are off to a nice start...........love the cuts.
Sounds like you had a nice collection. I just added future HOFer Greg Maddux and hopefully future HOFer Clayton Kershaw.

sweet autos!!