`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can Such A Nice Guy...

RE: How Can Such A Nice Guy...
glad you got the card in your hands Randi, i had some good laughs reading that thread, ha ha ha. Also glad to see you received my side of our trade
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(04-27-2012, 10:35 AM)rczubaty Wrote: glad you got the card in your hands Randi, i had some good laughs reading that thread, ha ha ha. Also glad to see you received my side of our trade
Glad to see that you got some laughs at my expense, Ryan! Freakin mustard! Haha! Tongue Thank you again for the amazing trade!

Randi

Tongue I'm glad to see the Halak made it to you, plus I guess that Hugh did use sunscreen on him at the beach and pool having no sunburn. I was still wishing he would have sent it to me so I could see if throwing it in a tornado would have made it to you. The postal rates to Canada are killing me Smile Congrats on the great card and I think you should frame that postcard. It's a 1/1.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Sweetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-27-2012, 01:20 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Tongue I'm glad to see the Halak made it to you, plus I guess that Hugh did use sunscreen on him at the beach and pool having no sunburn. I was still wishing he would have sent it to me so I could see if throwing it in a tornado would have made it to you. The postal rates to Canada are killing me Smile Congrats on the great card and I think you should frame that postcard. It's a 1/1.
Here I thought that you were a nice guy too, but you turn out to be a bigger jerk than Hugh! Tornadoes!!! Bah! Haha! Thanks for the compliment, Walt! I am saving the postcard for sure, but I don't think that I will be allowed to frame it! Haha!

Thanks folks!

Randi

Nice stuff, my 10 year old is also a huge Halak fan. He has some stuff but nothing great.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(04-27-2012, 07:28 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Nice stuff, my 10 year old is also a huge Halak fan. He has some stuff but nothing great.
Thank you! That's awesome! I have some stuff for him then! It's just base and a few inserts, but I hope that he will like them. PM incoming!

Randi