`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revis Island......Post Them Here

RE: Revis Island......Post Them Here
Monster post ginge01! Big time collection you have there. I like them all. I'm really into the 07 premier, love the look of those and Trilogy. Trilogy seemed like a good product I've liked everything I've seen from 07 Trilogy. Gotta get you that "I" for the Epix man.

LL4-Solid card there, fotg is always lookin' good!
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(04-28-2012, 05:30 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Monster post ginge01! Big time collection you have there. I like them all. I'm really into the 07 premier, love the look of those and Trilogy. Trilogy seemed like a good product I've liked everything I've seen from 07 Trilogy. Gotta get you that "I" for the Epix man.

LL4-Solid card there, fotg is always lookin' good!
Thanks, being a team collector I can sometimes get in and grab cards of players who the country has not heard of, Darrelle Revis in 2007 & 2008 was one of those players. When the Revis Island mystique was growing I was picking up his RC autos that had cooled in price, now they're hot because he's arguably (I think so) the best CB in the NFL.

When Upper Deck had an NFL license they made great cards, expensive sets, I picked up the Jets 2007 & 2008 Premier in 2010, and grabbed Darrelle Revis, Chansi Stuckey & David Clowney autos, some were $5 or less, crazy. I like Trilogy also, great insert autos.

Yes, any help to find that 'I', I completed the Epix Revis Game / Moment / Season this year, also completed Mark Sanchez this year, Braylon Edwards and Shonn Greene completed last year, I need 1 Dustin Keller to be 45 out of 45 (5 players x 9 variants). And a letter 'I' to stop him being Darrelle Revs!!! I seen additional R E V and S, so annoying to not find that 'I'

(04-28-2012, 06:21 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Thanks, being a team collector I can sometimes get in and grab cards of players who the country has not heard of, Darrelle Revis in 2007 & 2008 was one of those players. When the Revis Island mystique was growing I was picking up his RC autos that had cooled in price, now they're hot because he's arguably (I think so) the best CB in the NFL.

When Upper Deck had an NFL license they made great cards, expensive sets, I picked up the Jets 2007 & 2008 Premier in 2010, and grabbed Darrelle Revis, Chansi Stuckey & David Clowney autos, some were $5 or less, crazy. I like Trilogy also, great insert autos.

Yes, any help to find that 'I', I completed the Epix Revis Game / Moment / Season this year, also completed Mark Sanchez this year, Braylon Edwards and Shonn Greene completed last year, I need 1 Dustin Keller to be 45 out of 45 (5 players x 9 variants). And a letter 'I' to stop him being Darrelle Revs!!! I seen additional R E V and S, so annoying to not find that 'I'
That's cool though, I wasn't aware of Revis until 09. The prices of his cards don't seem too bad although I don't know what they were like when he got more popular. Would have been nice to get some stuff in 07 before he gained popularity. Hopefully I will have something new to add to the thread next week.

You'd think the "I" from Epix wouldn't be too hard to find but, some things are wierd like that. If I ever run across one I will lyk.

(04-28-2012, 08:51 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: That's cool though, I wasn't aware of Revis until 09. The prices of his cards don't seem too bad although I don't know what they were like when he got more popular. Would have been nice to get some stuff in 07 before he gained popularity. Hopefully I will have something new to add to the thread next week.

You'd think the "I" from Epix wouldn't be too hard to find but, some things are wierd like that. If I ever run across one I will lyk.
The letter, if you find it, that would be great.
The Epix Spellbound is randomly inserted in packs (according to Beckett), 36 players, so some players have fewier letters. others have a lot 'FITZGERALD' for example. As they don't have a swatch, I'm sure they get dumped in 5000 count boxes, impossible for me to see and buy.

I'll keep looking for it, along with the search for a Keller Purple Moment, the hardest to find are the Purple Moment, I've found the other 4 Jets so I hope this one appears also.

Just picked this up for $25 /10.. Will be scanning this week sometime all of my Revis'

[Image: KGrHqJHJDgE-VYPlWelBPniHCQjH60_57.jpg]
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

(04-30-2012, 08:50 AM)BauerNYJ Wrote: Just picked this up for $25 /10.. Will be scanning this week sometime all of my Revis'

Or you could just send it to me instead...Big Grin

25 bucks is a steal!! Congrats!!

(04-30-2012, 08:50 AM)BauerNYJ Wrote: Just picked this up for $25 /10.. Will be scanning this week sometime all of my Revis'

WOW, very nice

[Image: darellerevis2011fivestarsignaturepatchgold11-40.jpg]

[Image: darrellerevis2011ntreeboklogo2-2.jpg]

and a couple in person autos

[Image: darrellerevissignedfootball.jpg]

[Image: darrellerevisjetsmini.jpg]

gonna try for a full size this year
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

BauerNYJ-Nice pickup, pretty good price too! I like Topps Supreme, cool card.

the1mcjensen-Cool stuff, lovin the NT, is that one of the #d/2? Gotta post a pic of the full size helemt if you get one. Where did you get the IP autos?

yeah, 2/2

went down to miami last year when they came to town and hit them up at the hotel
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.