`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade page dissapeared
04-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Trade page dissapeared
Yup, I was looking at it then clicked another tab and came back everything is gone as well as declined trades and completed. Funny thing is notifications still has info in that tab. Yes I cleared my cookies, yes I tried different web browsers and I even restarted my computer. Anybody else have this problem?

I need this info back I have several on going trades and a few in progress...

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 13020) (Piazza - 1526) (Wright - 572)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Trade page dissapeared
This sounds strange. Are you able to see the tabs, but they are not loading any data?

I was able to login and see them fine.

What happens when you go here:
http://www.beckett.com/trade#tt=0
04-24-2012, 06:00 PM
I couldnt get any page to come up when I was clicking on view trade, invoice or anyhting in that area?
04-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Do they take forever to load? Are they not clickable? I am not seeing any problems on my end when I log in as either of you, in either chrome or internet explorer.

Is there any additional information you can share?
04-24-2012, 06:07 PM
(04-24-2012 05:58 PM)cbankston Wrote:  This sounds strange. Are you able to see the tabs, but they are not loading any data?

I was able to login and see them fine.

What happens when you go here:
http://www.beckett.com/trade#tt=0

After I saw your post I checked and it is all back now. Strange. Thanks to whatever you did.

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 13020) (Piazza - 1526) (Wright - 572)
04-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Didn't do anything Smile
04-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Yep just buggy I guess, but this is freaking great that you guys at Beckett are patrolling the help forum every day now, I think with the incresed oversight a lot of customers will feel better about the ongoing transition, by the way is there plans for any type of app that any one is aware of????
04-25-2012, 04:52 PM
An app as in mobile app or pc app? I think we are pretty far away from a mobile app... I started working on an android app at the beginning of last year (in my free time) to demonstrate that it was possible. I hit some blocks in our search API, so I changed my focus and started to improve it. I've not gone back to update the android app so that it uses the rest of the API, but it could be done. As we improve the rest of the site, I've made an attempt to keep the system flexible enough to be able to easily tie in a mobile app.

I'm sure we will create a mobile app at some point in the future. I'm not sure which device we will target first, though.
04-25-2012, 05:14 PM
That is cool. You are right about being far from it if the main web site is taking so long but I think it would be cool to have an app sometime in the future. Again though I am glad to see Beckett "faces" in the forums everyday responding to the customers as I am sure every Beckett head is. Thanks.