AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: OT: Luck being sued by Leaf
I say Luck will lose this battle...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Initially when I read the subject header I thought Ryan Leaf was suing Luck - LOL.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

(04-24-2012, 08:26 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Initially when I read the subject header I thought Ryan Leaf was suing Luck - LOL.
I actually like your story much better than the real one. :-)

Dammit... I pulled a Prismatic Blue version from my box that I sold on eBay for $200. If Leaf has to stop making them, I bet it could have sold for more.

Also, before I read the article, I thought you meant Ryan Leaf was suing Luck for some reason as well. LOL!!!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Another way for Upper Deck to try and get some money,

Luck will win this, if leaf did not have a signed contract to sell his images,( signed by his Parents) then Leaf is screwed, especially considering the fact that Luck was a minor when the picture was taken, and Minors are not legally allowed to enter into contracts.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I am sure the Parents had to sign something for him to play in the game being a minor. So there was prob something in there in ref to Leaf and use of photos, and as with anything it will come down to evidence presented by both parties.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-24-2012, 09:16 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: I am sure the Parents had to sign something for him to play in the game being a minor. So there was prob something in there in ref to Leaf and use of photos, and as with anything it will come down to evidence presented by both parties.
^ This. The article states Leaf has the rights to the All American bowl. Since Luck was in that bowl, Leaf has the rights. Not sure how they got them but your theory seems plausible. They wouldn't be doing this if they didn't have them.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Andrew Luck was almost 19 when the pictures were taken. He was not a minor during the All American Bowl game.
Eddie George Super Collector

Im not sure Luck was a minor.
My math could be off but I think he was 18 at the time of the game. But who knows when the documents were/shoulda been signed...
If thats the case then he should know if he signed anything or not.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]