`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of Hobby Exclusive to hobby stores is near..found at walmart..

RE: End of Hobby Exclusive to hobby stores is near..found at walmart..
(04-24-2012, 05:20 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: heck last time I was at my LCS Sig Stars was only 60ish lol who would've thought Walmart couldn't beat the local small business! Tongue

Ha ha ha oh yeah!! It's sweet! My guy isn't that low the last time I saw those boxes in there but I'm not sure if he has any Sig Stars left. lol

(04-24-2012, 06:13 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Ha ha ha oh yeah!! It's sweet! My guy isn't that low the last time I saw those boxes in there but I'm not sure if he has any Sig Stars left. lol
I didn't like Sig Stars anyway Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Wal-Mart and Target do not own the card products in their store... A company called Treat does if I recall the correct name. They actually send a vendor to each store to stock and restock every Monday for big stores. Treat actually purchases old Hobby inventory from the wholesalers and the manufacturers and repackages it to sell in the stores when they think they can profit from it. They have been doing this for over 17 years.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(04-24-2012, 06:35 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Wal-Mart and Target do not own the card products in their store... A company called Treat does if I recall the correct name. They actually send a vendor to each store to stock and restock every Monday for big stores. Treat actually purchases old Hobby inventory from the wholesalers and the manufacturers and repackages it to sell in the stores when they think they can profit from it. They have been doing this for over 17 years.
heck, sometimes they just throw a bargain price sticker on it and call it a day lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75