`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps gypsy queen

2012 Topps gypsy queen
I usually do mostly vintage stuff but I bought a few packs of these a saw they had vintage players in the base set. I think I'm going to try to make a couple of base sets for fun. Be fun to do with the nephew. I know there are collectors out there that only look for "hits" when they break wax. If anyone out there doesn't want their base set 2012 Gypsy Queen base cards I would give them a good home and would pay the shipping . If you are interested in getting rid of the base cards PM me.
Photobucket

RE: 2012 Topps gypsy queen
Let me know if you would be interested in building the 2011 GQ set as well...I have tons of extras!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(04-22-2012, 11:03 AM)sparty78 Wrote: I usually do mostly vintage stuff but I bought a few packs of these a saw they had vintage players in the base set. I think I'm going to try to make a couple of base sets for fun. Be fun to do with the nephew. I know there are collectors out there that only look for "hits" when they break wax. If anyone out there doesn't want their base set 2012 Gypsy Queen base cards I would give them a good home and would pay the shipping . If you are interested in getting rid of the base cards PM me.
Don't think I would do 2011 , Just finished heritage set and I think GQ 2012 will cost enough. Thanks for the response.
Photobucket

I hadn't intended on building the GQ12 set, but I cracked and picked up one hobby box, 4 blasters, and a bunch of retail GQ12 packs... needless to say I've got quite a few doubles so far. If you're interested in some trades I will post a list of what I've got. (I started sorting cards last night and it looks as if there are SP parallels for every base card...? Not sure if that's right or not... and if it is, I'm not sure how to tell which version of a card is the SP version...) Let me know whatcha think. If you have any minis you don't want I'd be interested in those.

Also, if anybody is interested, I bought a good bit of '12 Heritage but I'm not such a fan of the set afterall, so I'd be happy to trade up...

Thanks!

*** Just found the answer to my SP question: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2012-...tion-short
::: yer killin' me, smalls. :::

For Trade: Allen & Ginter '11 Base + Inserts, Heritage '12 Base, Gypsy Queen '12 Base + Inserts

Wanted: Allen & Ginter '11 Minis, Gypsy Queen '12 Minis

(04-23-2012, 09:55 AM)haikusurf Wrote: I hadn't intended on building the GQ12 set, but I cracked and picked up one hobby box, 4 blasters, and a bunch of retail GQ12 packs... needless to say I've got quite a few doubles so far. If you're interested in some trades I will post a list of what I've got. (I started sorting cards last night and it looks as if there are SP parallels for every base card...? Not sure if that's right or not... and if it is, I'm not sure how to tell which version of a card is the SP version...) Let me know whatcha think. If you have any minis you don't want I'd be interested in those.

Also, if anybody is interested, I bought a good bit of '12 Heritage but I'm not such a fan of the set afterall, so I'd be happy to trade up...

Thanks!

*** Just found the answer to my SP question: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2012-...tion-short
Finished the Heritage set , haven't bought as much GQ as you but might be interested if I find more at a decent price. I'll know in a week.
Photobucket