`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do ya think?!

RE: What do ya think?!
(04-24-2012, 12:24 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I have always wanted to know why you have that picture in your signature?
Which one?

(04-24-2012, 12:24 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I have always wanted to know why you have that picture in your signature?
It's me; it's what I look like. I had brain surgery in 2001 and so I have many disabilities.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Jason. I'm not your typical collector. I have many disabilities. I have a trach, a feeding tube thru which I get 100% nutrition, poor speech, due to facial paralysis and I spend most of the day in my wheelchair.

The reason for all of my ailments is simple; I am a cancer survivor!! Back in June of 2001, it was discovered that I had a malignant brain stem tumor. The neurosurgeon said that the tumor was actually inoperable, but if he didn't go ahead and operate that I'd be dead within the week. This, in and of itself, is a true Miracle. This is because you won't find too many neurosurgeons that will even go near a tumor where mine was located!

I said let's go for it and Thank You Jesus am I glad I did!

Thank You for allowing me to share just a portion of my Testimony with you. If interested, you can read about My Walk With Jesus on my web site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonp

Thanks & GOD Bless,
Jason
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-24-2012, 02:03 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: It's me; it's what I look like. I had brain surgery in 2001 and so I have many disabilities.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Jason. I'm not your typical collector. I have many disabilities. I have a trach, a feeding tube thru which I get 100% nutrition, poor speech, due to facial paralysis and I spend most of the day in my wheelchair.

The reason for all of my ailments is simple; I am a cancer survivor!! Back in June of 2001, it was discovered that I had a malignant brain stem tumor. The neurosurgeon said that the tumor was actually inoperable, but if he didn't go ahead and operate that I'd be dead within the week. This, in and of itself, is a true Miracle. This is because you won't find too many neurosurgeons that will even go near a tumor where mine was located!

I said let's go for it and Thank You Jesus am I glad I did!

Thank You for allowing me to share just a portion of my Testimony with you. If interested, you can read about My Walk With Jesus on my web site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonp

Thanks & GOD Bless,
Jason

Awesome! Glad your still with us! God is GOOD!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(04-24-2012, 03:15 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Awesome! Glad your still with us! God is GOOD!
Thanks!! And Yes HE is!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Looks good, simple and its easy to nav.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-24-2012, 03:19 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Looks good, simple and its easy to nav.
Thanks man!