`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the bay rant.

On the bay rant.
Wow, what a failure auction. I put my max bid, confirmed my increased bid, said I was the highest bidder yet I didn't win and my increased bid was wayyyy higher than the sold price of 26 bucks. I'm pretty furious right now.

I needed this card for my Cutch rainbow, I think I may have been screwed.

So if ANYONE has a 2012 Topps Tribute - Tribute to the Stars Relic Andrew McCutchen GOLD /15 let me know. Paypal ready.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: On the bay rant.
If you made the highest bid you should contact the seller and eBay and say so. At the very least, let the seller and eBay decide what to do. A confirmed bid is a contract.

(04-21-2012, 03:46 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Wow, what a failure auction. I put my max bid, confirmed my increased bid, said I was the highest bidder yet I didn't win and my increased bid was wayyyy higher than the sold price of 26 bucks. I'm pretty furious right now.

I needed this card for my Cutch rainbow, I think I may have been screwed.

So if ANYONE has a 2012 Topps Tribute - Tribute to the Stars Relic Andrew McCutchen GOLD /15 let me know. Paypal ready.
[Image: 6045468b2.png]

86 of 100 2011 Topps RC's completed, excluding printing plates.
2 of 18 One of One's
1 Allen & Ginter Yellow Printing Plate

So was this a snipe bid that snipe essed up on because there 99.95 percent they say so it might of just messed up on you. You can also wait and see it the buyer will sell to you at a higher price after he leaves a feedback.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I messages him but no reply so far. I need the /15 and the 1/1 now to complete the rainbow
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)