`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption Mail Day

Panini Redemption Mail Day
Holy crap Panini actually sent me my card I redeemed forever ago! I had two long waiting redemptions from them that had never been filled, I got one today.

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Elite Series Auto MANNY MACHADO serial numbered /25

It was a pack pulled redemption.

still waiting on a Seth Blair /50 though.

Photobucket

RE: Panini Redemption Mail Day
niceeeeeeee. pretty
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(04-19-2012, 05:50 PM)capncush Wrote: niceeeeeeee. pretty
I dunno, I think he should have just gone ahead and drawn a picture of an animal or a stick figure with boobs or something on the sticker.

Panini is killing me with redemption time. I've been waiting on a gary brown collegiate patches auto since early december. Nice machado though. Sweet card!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(04-19-2012, 06:00 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Panini is killing me with redemption time. I've been waiting on a gary brown collegiate patches auto since early december. Nice machado though. Sweet card!
As a Giants fan I wish I had been waiting on the Gary Brown! I think this Machado was only a 9-10 month wait.

The thing that's getting to me is that ive seen other Gary brown elite autos on ebay but never the patches auto. All of his elite autos were redemptions. That guy is a stud and I really like the college patch autos- really hope it shows up.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

very nice looking card

(04-19-2012, 08:55 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: The thing that's getting to me is that ive seen other Gary brown elite autos on ebay but never the patches auto. All of his elite autos were redemptions. That guy is a stud and I really like the college patch autos- really hope it shows up.
Brown is a stud, but has started off the year HORRIBLY. Batting .200 and only 1 steal in 14 games after stealing 53 bases last season. I hope last year wasn't a product of playing in the Coors Field of minor league orgs
To the OP, at least you got the better of the redemptions you're waiting for. Machado could be the #1 overall prospect next year, assuming Harper sees some major league action
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]