`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRICE LOWERED! Everything in my hockey ORG for $12 shipped (230 cards total)

PRICE LOWERED! Everything in my hockey ORG for $12 shipped (230 cards total)
I picked up a large collection late last year and had a bunch of hockey in it. I listed everything in my ORG, but don't know anything about hockey. So I'm selling it for very, very cheap.

There are 230 hockey cards in my ORG. I have never had a hockey guide or OPG, so I don't know a value. But I don't want them. I am selling the entire lot of 230 cards for $12 shipped. I would do a little lower, but that's about $5 for the lot when you consider it's probably going to cost $6-$7 to ship because of the bulk amount of cards.

If you live in Canada, the total price will be $15 because it costs a little more to ship to Canada.

First payment gets the entire lot of 230. Thanks again.

RE: PRICE LOWERED! Everything in my hockey ORG for $12 shipped (230 cards total)
anyone today?

RE: PRICE LOWERED! Everything in my hockey ORG for $12 shipped (230 cards total)
I am sorry to break it to you, but you pretty much have a handful of base cards ranging for $0.05-$2.50. I don't think that you will find anyone interested in them, but I wish you luck. Your best bet might be to go to your local children's hospital and drop them off there as a donation for sick kids! They'll get something to hold on to, and you will have the joy of knowing that you made someone's day. Other than that, you can keep trying here. Best wishes!

Randi

(04-20-2012, 11:13 AM)rayeates Wrote: I am sorry to break it to you, but you pretty much have a handful of base cards ranging for $0.05-$2.50. I don't think that you will find anyone interested in them, but I wish you luck. Your best bet might be to go to your local children's hospital and drop them off there as a donation for sick kids! They'll get something to hold on to, and you will have the joy of knowing that you made someone's day. Other than that, you can keep trying here. Best wishes!

Randi
Yea, I know it's a lot of base stuff, but it's all I was given pretty much. That's why I'm selling them at roughly 2-3 cents apiece. I'm hoping someone needs base to fill out those fishy dutch auctions on other sites that claim to get great cards only to get 1 $1 card and a bunch of commons or someone can use them to fill some sets.

The nearest children's hospital is 3 hours away, so that isn't an option. The only other option would be to try and trade well in people's favor (like 4 or 5 to 1) for base cards I need.

I'm running into the same problem with baseball stuff. I've got a box loaded with stars from 1987-1994 that I can't even give away. Those aren't commons and aren't moving.

It's ike all everybody wants is high end autos or mem cards anymore.

Thanks for the advice. They might just go in the burn pile the next time I get ready to burn leaves or tree limbs.