`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Lincecum pickups for me.

Recent Lincecum pickups for me.
Got quite a steal on a few of these on ebay...
[Image: tributelincecum.jpg]

Tribute to the Stars 44/99
Tribute to the Stars 32/50
Tribute to the Stars 11/15
Championship Material Relic 11/99
Superstar Swatches 20/99

Looks like I'll try to complete the rainbow for the Tribute to the Stars. Funny how I got the 11/15 for really cheap yet I got outbid on the /25 one which sold for almost twice the amount. There's a few /10's on ebay but they're asking way more than what I'm willing to pay for it. Haven't seen the 1/1 pop up anywhere yet.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: Recent Lincecum pickups for me.
Very nice--congrats.
Rough outing against the Rockies.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Very nice, I'm jealous. Now the freak just needs to get back into his groove.

(04-15-2012, 02:08 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Very nice, I'm jealous. Now the freak just needs to get back into his groove.
I'm pretty jealous of that card in your sig. Hopefully his start tomorrow at home gets him back into it, he had a pretty rough spring too.

(04-15-2012, 09:07 AM)randall617 Wrote: Congrats. I bid on some of those when they first hit the bay but they quickly got too pricey for me or I forgot about the auction end time. I'd like to get one of the World Series relics one day. Good Luck on the rainbow.
They were surprisingly cheap. the one that cost me the most was the Superstar Swatches one which I paid around $25-$30 for. All of the others I got for under $20, which was pretty much a steal to me. There's a /25 of the tribute to the stars on ebay right now but they want way too much for it and its a BIN with no best offer option.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]