`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A BIT OF A RANT...

A BIT OF A RANT...
Some of you know me and some of you dont..im on here from time to time..i keep to myself most of time...i consider myself a good trader and seller, and recently i have decided to sell about 70 percent of my e.sanders auto and some mendys. i would like to split my time between football and baseball cards..im a college student and have very low-income soo i dont have the endless paypals that some have..anyways i post a list of e. sanders autos and mendys and a few random mem i wanted to sell it comes to like 24 autos and 4 mem..im asking like 200 i believe and im on another site..and a guy posts that he is buying cards to sell at shows etc...im like ok i really need the money soo i said how much would you give me for my lot and he said make an offer i said 150..which is painful to say bc it took me a year or two or build..and he says no..and i said well i can go to about 130 and thats it...he said no im not going to buy a bunch of worthless cards that are worth 3-5 bucks each...i was like umm ok thanks for insulting my pc...and that it is people like you that bring the hobby down ..people that are only in it for the money...i just basically told him off and i said that he can get back to me mid-season when e.sanders is going off and tell me that they are worth 3-5...thats why i love it here bc everyone is nice to everyone and helps each other out..thanks for reading
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

RE: A BIT OF A RANT...
Yea this site is more focused on collecting than collection worth, when Sanders breaks out next yr be sure to message him back and shove it in his face, and if he doesnt, you have a wonderful choice of words you can use lol

There's jerks everywhere unfortunately.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I dont know why he should pay a premium because it took you a while to put the collection together. And why take it so personally when he says he doesn't like a particular guy?
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I ran into the same thing last year when I was going through some tough times and tried to sell my Brandon LaFell PC, it is insulting what people say to justify their less than low ball offers, I never expected to get even close to BV, but I did expect fair value, people smell blood like sharks though, but luckily I ended up not having to sell it, I guess everything happens for a reason.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

His argument makes little sense. He'd pay $130 for your "worthless" cards but not $150? LOL!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Sorry to Hear that bud.....hopefully you can get a better price from someone here
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

thanks guys...he sent pm this morning saying he was sorry etc soo i guess he isnt such a bad guy but w/e

(04-13-2012, 08:10 AM)xemmanuelxsandersx Wrote: thanks guys...he sent pm this morning saying he was sorry etc soo i guess he isnt such a bad guy but w/e
Probably because he received several threats from your fellow Beckett members lol

(04-13-2012, 08:31 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Probably because he received several threats from your fellow Beckett members lol
yea..prolly haha thanks guys..onother reason why i love it here