• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**

RE: -->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**
22express: If you decide to throw it out, throw it my way instead
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(04-14-2012, 12:17 AM)wickabee Wrote: As 1 of those people to whom a $50 card is a bigger deal, I appreciate someone who doesn't see it as much warning the rest of us.

+500,000,000,000,000

Just proves you're a stand up guy, looking out for the rest of us Nate, thanks for the heads up on this one. I hope it all gets resolved for you in the near future mate.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

send over your address and it's all yours bro. i'll pwe it, if thats cool, but i can have it out in the morning. thanks for taking it off my hands. lol

(04-14-2012, 12:49 AM)wickabee Wrote: 22express: If you decide to throw it out, throw it my way instead

guys....its not hard for beckett to remove a feedback...its at the most an sql update statement to their database which on to itself takes 5 minutes worst case scenario if they have to turn on their computer, open a db program, open the connection, run the sql, and shut down and im sure their computers are already on. the problem is for whatever reason they have decided they wont do it

fyi as someone else mentioned the mods more than likely cannot reverse feedback but my point isits extremelly easy for beckett
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(04-14-2012, 08:38 AM)arock99 Wrote: guys....its not hard for beckett to remove a feedback...its at the most an sql update statement to their database which on to itself takes 5 minutes worst case scenario if they have to turn on their computer, open a db program, open the connection, run the sql, and shut down and im sure their computers are already on. the problem is for whatever reason they have decided they wont do it

fyi as someone else mentioned the mods more than likely cannot reverse feedback but my point isits extremelly easy for beckett
we cant do anything with feedback nor can admin. We have been told that option will be added in the future and have lists of feedback needing correcting, there even a thread to report it in.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(04-14-2012, 10:32 PM)floydtown Wrote: We have been told that option will be added in the future
oh yeah? wonder how that feels. lol

(04-15-2012, 10:35 AM)22xpress Wrote: oh yeah? wonder how that feels. lol
HAHA. The future is infinite...

I was told I'd have the opportunity to get into my org before I was locked out...
We were told the changeover was happening in January...February...March...
We've all been told a lot of things
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Beckett has much more important things to take care of such as their Home & Garden magazine subscribers.... not us puny card collector's who bring life to this page...
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(04-15-2012, 01:11 PM)tha penguin Wrote: Beckett has much more important things to take care of such as their Home & Garden magazine subscribers.... not us puny card collector's who bring life to this page...
nah its their martial arts/self defense mags that bring in the cash Tongue LOL
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75